1 May 2016

Craft n Coffee - an invitation to a crafty get together

This has been brewing in my mind for while and now it is about to become a reality.


As you will know I enjoy everything crafty as long as it involves yarn or fabric, and I've been looking for likeminded crafters to share the passion with. There are several opportunities out there, and I have attended a few. Really great events indeed, but why not organize one myself - here in my craft room at home!!


So here it is - an invitation to Craft n' Coffee!





Bring your knitting or crochet project and I'll put on the kettle for a cuppa and we can spend a few hours together crafting, chatting and inspiring each other.


Send me an email jane@ballenet.dk if you are interested and I'll send you the details. Can't wait to meet you.


Please feel free to share the invitation.


Jane


PS: For my overseas followers - you are more than welcome!!
however taking the distance into consideration it will be difficult to make it. I promise to follow up with a post and pictures (if I remember) here on the blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment